SynergAir Eco Line Layout & Benefits
The SynergAir Advantage is east to see. With its easy installation, flexible fittings
The SynergAir Eco Line Layout & Benefits Starts With Installation Time!
- Installation time reduced by at least 75%
- Safe, secure, leak-proof
- Easy to alter or extend a system
- Lightweight and easy to handle
- No corrosion, reduced maintenance
Fast Install Time
SynergAir Advantage vs Other Systems
Threaded Steel Tube
• Time consuming installation
• Difficult process
• Needs high level of skill
• Requires special tooling and equipment
• Corrodes and leaks
Solvent Welded PVC
• Long installation time
• Lengthy curing time for solvent to dry
• Failures common at high pressure/temperatures
• Not an industrial strength system
• One simple movement provides a secure leak free system
• Zero corrosion
• System ready for immediate use after carrying out test procedure
Easy To Make Connection
Our push-in fitting has a collet (gripper) with stainless steel teeth
which holds the pipe firmly in position and an O-Ring to provide
a permanent leak proof seal.
PIPE STOPPING DISTANCES
Stops are located at the following distances from the end of the fitting
Easy to Extend Steel System – The SynergAir Advantage
Our fittings and pipe can form a stand
alone system or be used to modify or
extend an existing steel system.
The SynergAir Eco-Line system is designed specifically for small automotive, residential and light industrial compressed air, inert gas and vacuum applications. The heart of the Eco-Line product is a high quality aluminum alloy tubing which provides a super efficient, lightweight, flexible and easy to install system. With the use of a standard tubing cutter any type of system can be installed. Whether it’s a simple straight run along a wall to the most complex of installations, Eco-Line will prove to be the easiest system in the market to use.
To support SynergAir’s high quality tubing, a comprehensive range of simple to use push connect fittings completes the lineup. As long as the tubing is deburred, simply push the tubing into the fitting and your connection is made and ready to use; “what could be easier”?